I’ll be honest, I somewhat stuck to my list for the Madewell Insiders event. Baby steps. 4 out of 6 isn’t bad, right? But in my defense I have been sitting on a giftcard since Christmas, that’s impressive enough in itself.
1. Drapey Track Trousers: I like the vibe that a drapey trouser brings, it’s comfort and class all in one. I have a similar navy pair but I wanted to try out the black too.
2. Francis skimmer loafer: White loafers were on my list. I have relented never scooping up the white gemma mule ever since, so when I saw these I knew I wanted them.
3. Raglan striped sweatshirt – definitely didn’t need this, just being honest. But I bought it because I love stripes, and I thought a stripe sweatshirt would work well in my wardrobe.
4. Vintage jean in Rosabelle wash – vintage, minimally distressed jeans were on my list, so I am really hoping that these work out.
5. High-rise crop in hartland wash – I have also been on the hunt for a pair of black denim to make my favorite. I liked that this black pair was somewhat faded and had a raw hem, I am hoping that these are the ones.
6. Patti Lace up boot – black lace up boots were also on my list, and I am really glad I scooped these up when I did. It looks like they are basically sold out now.